Waiting on You, Lord

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

its a wednesday

well well well ... its wednesday le.. and me still struggling to cover some o\physics stuff..counting down like kaishen does, i can sense it coming nearer. Oops I still haven check my exam seating and venue.. Panic* Exam freakies!!!
Anyway.. I think Nike is really sweet.. and of course jiawei too.. wad they did was they make breakfast for me.. It sandwich with ham cheese and margarine.. So sweeeeeeeeeeeet...People like them really make my day.... Awwww... On top of the container are 3 stars which contain messages for me.. Have yet to read them..
Think Nike is really one charismatic guy.. Sweet thoughtful and... corny... So much so that I think any gal who has gotten him will be the luckiest gal on earth..
Not to mention jiawei.. His words are ever so encouraging. He will make you feel gd about urself.. Even thou he may think otherwise, he never stop to care and be sensitive..
Its nice to reflect on the day and count our blessings.. ya??
:)
Well well well... Tdy i was so bless by the bus uncle. He is sooooooooooo nice. I dun have 20 cents again. And he give me a free ride again.. Thank God for these lovely strangers who never fails to make me smile...
Alvin today.. good. I wonder whats wrong with me. Sometimes he can really piss me off although he is ultimately harmless... God, I pray that I have a heart of compassion man..
I miss my dady.. He came back liaos.
I think He is super nice.. It was during ohysics lecture that I suddenly thought about him.. I duNno why.. Its like suddenly what he said become so so so.. encouraging at the moment. Still remember what He sais the other time.. "You are my daughter eh,.. why cannot.. Sure can one.. "till now these words still do ring in my head.. even make me tear today.. Sobs.. God thank you for a great daddy llike him.. EVer once during sec 4.. I remembered what he told me when I have done poorly for my english test.. " Sha gua its ok.. Its ok if u dun do well" I think even up till now.. the words of a kind father means so much to a little girl... Dady I love you. Dun have the courage to tell him myself.. Hope by caring for him more.. that i ll reflect my love in this way.. He never understood why I become a christian.. REally pray that God will protect my poor father who slaught like nobody business just to give me a living.. *hugs*
Yest Christ's uncle just past away unknowingly.. Well of course its a trauma for her. I prayed I really do.. I dun understand whythings like this happen to nice people. I wonder... if that would happen to someone close to me. I hope GOd dun take them away from me so easily..
Can someone tell me why?
I guess no one could answer me but He alone. Well...
The best solution is of course to cherish
Cherish the people around you..
Cherish the moment that u have..
Cease it..
Cease it..
God.. I know you will not let me face things which I am not ready for.
Once again, I pray that my mummy and daddy will be in the loving arms of the angels..
Of course..
My beautiful friends.. too
like cynthia rosie gene gina my whole cell grp baobeis..jiawei nike whole odac team.. cedar peeps..xinyu grace.. Tj bao beis like shan helena sharon
I am a greedy little girl.. God in heaven God above, protect everybody I know
****World Peace****

1 Comments:

  • At 11:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey gal, actually wat's your question? is it why people die? if so,tat's easy ans cos earth cant take so many people,it got it's own capactiy :P, got input then nus have output mah ;) hope u dun find my ans too fei..Jia YOU! oh and btw, thanx 4 the revelation tis morning-- LUv,hui qiong

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home