Waiting on You, Lord

Monday, October 25, 2004

Monday

Taking a little of my time to blog down my thoughts..
He came yest into my room teach me physics.. Then he left. Bought him sushi.. and mentos and apple when I went out with dinner with Nike yest. It was a nice dinner with him.. Thank boy think u really make me wanna stay in hostel friends like you make this life more happening..really...
thank you jiawei.. for making me breakfast.. its like so mama like. Started my day off well.He pass me the birthday present . It was a moomoo handphone holder.. very Cute. Damn sweeeet wor.. Looks like I have caught his 'wor' sickness..
today found out that Christine's uncle is hospitalized. Can you guys reading this help tp pray.. He is down with some virus in the hospital right now. Dear LOrd, I know you are going to take away all this virus and sicknes..I know.. You are going to bring happiness into this household.Poor chrisitne it was the first time I see her cry.. awww* sayang*
Today I has a false alarm. Thought I lost my handphone. Chris went running around with me..to find the phone. *panic stricken* it was found inside my bag... -_-'''' Really freak out.thanks mathew.
Studied with Alvin Chris, Lilian, Sien, Tongleng.. nICe weather.. rainy..Sien sort of open up to me. Hope to help him out.. looks like he has fallen for peiwen. hahas.. Anyway
Thank you Rosie for the beautiful things you have given me.. the chocolates.. the strawberries...Hahahah.. Think she bvirng back life into the room
well.. Dear LORD i thank you for bringing me this beautiful day.. One day drawing nearer to exam.. I am going to study hard hard..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home