Waiting on You, Lord

Saturday, October 23, 2004

stressed week

today is a short day.. finally change my blog addie.. actually i change this address for a reason. anyway it wasnt a v gd experience so i m not going to share...
this week has been a really hiong week for me. Finally here able to sit down n recollect and give thanks..Looks like I seemed to be off touch with alot of things... That includes friends, hobbies and wad so ever.. Right now, everything looks stormy, but I know God is looking out for me...Hey peeps if u guys have thie chance listen to this song---Still. its a real nice song..
Anyway this week friendship with alvin was deteriorating, partly because I was irritated by him. and I thought I shouldnt, I should learn to love people more fervently...
Well on the other hands.. I would wanna thank Apple for her little encouraging notes...For lilian who purposely come down to effective com lessons becuase she knows I am disappointed..thank you davun for callin me and talking to me..Thank you Babe..sarah are u ok? U dun look too gooD today.. take care k?GUys exam round the corner.. lets see how We are going to tide through the storm..Thank you jiawei and nike.. They are really sweet and nice people. Jiawei called to ask if I want durians... I think these are small things that really touched the heart.. Jesus , thank you for all these lovely people..
oH ya thank you lifang, gina gene rosie and baobao for all the entertainment in hall.. thank you adam..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home