Him
Dear bloggie..
Tdy is a beautiful Day! :) Thank you Lord
ERms. I think i have a small infatuation on this person. But not going to disclose his identity..well.. He is
1.sweet
2.plays guitar
3.have a nice voice
4.kinda fair now
5.looks like marshi maro
6.smells good
7.intelligent
8.corny
9.gentle
But too bad.. He refuses to open up to me. Have been studying with him for the past few days. well he is a brother in Christ so happen that he is from my church..A very nice chap..transparent and innocent...
tok about how I met him.
Hmmm..
what happen was.. I went for make up lab...with Alvin. He happened to be in my grp..
First impression--looks decent but abit weird. Quiet, looks harmless, dun speak gd chinese..
When I walk out of the lab, happen to see him again.. And gUESS wad He stays in the same Hall as me.. One blk away!!!
The next day I saw him in lecture grp.Alvin ask me whats his name.I duNno eh.. Waved to him, because he turned in my direction.. but i think i look like a lunatic
anyway.all these happened like 2months ago.
The next day, I saw him in NTU ministry!???? That means He is from my church.
I think this really took me to shock... totally shock..
I tink he thinks I am mad.. bcoZ sometimes i really do look mad..
Just recently I went to his room and pray.. He really plays gd guitar.. Hmmm...
He.. right now is bothered by a big problem but he refuses to share with me...
The crux of the story is that... Yest he was super troubled after going to service.. Called him bcoZ he wanted to ask me some chem qn.. He dun sound too right.. So I ask him why...
He blurted out "Can you dun be a kaypo?" *Stunned*Well He try to salvage what he has said was unintentional.. Well.. I think I shouldnt take things too personal.
This poor guy has been haunted by his past..
So dear lOrd, I pray you heal his emotional hurts.. U put ur loving hands into him and take out whats not meant to be in his heart.. All the filth and unhappiness..
Well right now, I think I will stop my infatuation.. and I learn that I have better things to be concerned with..
Lilian msg me this morning... She says something happen to him... And its quite serious.. LOOKs like He will open up to her and not me.. Well, maybe I am just not the one..
Abit discouraged but nvm.. Its not me..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home