FAmily Bonding!!
Wow...I can add colors to the blog!! So amused by the changes that had taken place in the past2weeks..Alot of things happen during this two weeks after Bali trip. I went to a camp and then went for another camp..Stop the long naggy part!! :) Get to today's topic: FAmily BOnding!!
I just came back from a shopping spree with my family. It was a long time since I ever had quality time with my dearest beloved family bao beis..Its just like when I was young, dady will drive us around during weekends to eat, to shop and to play.What happen today was that I had to pack and go to my new home--hostel.And thank God for a Mum like her..Just like a beautiful angel without wings and nags!! She got ready almost EVERYTHING before I get back from children church. She got my grocery, my washing equipments, toiletries, bedsheets, pillow....I know that without her, I would have just died panicking what to do and what to bring. It brings me to really thank her for every single little detail that she has paid attention to. Just tell me who on earth is willing to take all this effort... NOBODy!!
Then we set off for hostel. Dad is really sweet. He gave me his bottles of mineral waters that he stored for himself. Thank God for a placing A GREAT DAD like him.We started to clean my room.. I saw the way they rack their brains to make my living envt a better place to live in. I am touched. Now...I start to regret staying in hostel. It also brings me to reminiscize about the good times and the bad times I had with this family. Warms the little cold heart of szeyin.Its really very very fortunate to know that they all holding my hands...all the time. Just like wad yana says.."It was when I am going to fall apart that I realize the warmth of the hand thats holds on..."
Today I tried to persuade dad to go PS bcoZ I told weiquan that I am going and ...I just feel like going..Think the reason is bcoz he is going.
I wonder if I have been cold hearted these days. I dun feel sad, happy or angry easily.Is this maturity? I am not as easily contented like wad Ken has said. I don't think I am. Sometimes it may take so much to stay happy.. Ok ok.. thats not realted to the family, lets not drift..
I was given a chance to drive on NTU roads without license!! SHiok!!!with the four others screaming their lungs off and a sturdy driver like me..It almost drove them nuts.But nonetheless I enjoyed the cold breeze and the cool night along the quiet roads.MAthew's singing....rings. Mathew I miss you...Cameron I miss you even more..(I ll update on this later)
After that I went to bukit timah turf club Giant.Shop shop and shop for the hostel. Bought alot of things. Mum got me alot of things. I felt contented. LIke a child given a lollipop. I am just happy with the things I have.Felt very doted and love. I love you too...mummy.Thanks for standing through long hours to help me get things done.
I just came back from a shopping spree with my family. It was a long time since I ever had quality time with my dearest beloved family bao beis..Its just like when I was young, dady will drive us around during weekends to eat, to shop and to play.What happen today was that I had to pack and go to my new home--hostel.And thank God for a Mum like her..Just like a beautiful angel without wings and nags!! She got ready almost EVERYTHING before I get back from children church. She got my grocery, my washing equipments, toiletries, bedsheets, pillow....I know that without her, I would have just died panicking what to do and what to bring. It brings me to really thank her for every single little detail that she has paid attention to. Just tell me who on earth is willing to take all this effort... NOBODy!!
Then we set off for hostel. Dad is really sweet. He gave me his bottles of mineral waters that he stored for himself. Thank God for a placing A GREAT DAD like him.We started to clean my room.. I saw the way they rack their brains to make my living envt a better place to live in. I am touched. Now...I start to regret staying in hostel. It also brings me to reminiscize about the good times and the bad times I had with this family. Warms the little cold heart of szeyin.Its really very very fortunate to know that they all holding my hands...all the time. Just like wad yana says.."It was when I am going to fall apart that I realize the warmth of the hand thats holds on..."
Today I tried to persuade dad to go PS bcoZ I told weiquan that I am going and ...I just feel like going..Think the reason is bcoz he is going.
I wonder if I have been cold hearted these days. I dun feel sad, happy or angry easily.Is this maturity? I am not as easily contented like wad Ken has said. I don't think I am. Sometimes it may take so much to stay happy.. Ok ok.. thats not realted to the family, lets not drift..
I was given a chance to drive on NTU roads without license!! SHiok!!!with the four others screaming their lungs off and a sturdy driver like me..It almost drove them nuts.But nonetheless I enjoyed the cold breeze and the cool night along the quiet roads.MAthew's singing....rings. Mathew I miss you...Cameron I miss you even more..(I ll update on this later)
After that I went to bukit timah turf club Giant.Shop shop and shop for the hostel. Bought alot of things. Mum got me alot of things. I felt contented. LIke a child given a lollipop. I am just happy with the things I have.Felt very doted and love. I love you too...mummy.Thanks for standing through long hours to help me get things done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home