FAst Day
Dearest Angel,
Today I woke up super late at 1118.Shock me off my bEd!! :) Immediately rush to get change and headed to Yishun for ministry!Well, its quite a boring day most prob due to the late night slp yest at abt 4plus a.m.I was reading book of Acts yest, interesting!NIc called and ask if I wanna meet me.The thing about this guy he always forgets that I have cell group, ministry, church...etc.In short, he is just dun bother to remember.Whats new?Then Rosie called.Poor gial has diarrhoea.She din get to sleep yest because of that.Hopefully she is feeling better, and ready for the trip to BALI!!
My dear angel can you please heal her!
I should learn to accept and forgive. I am someone pretty hot-tempered, and tend to loose my grace.I seem to be unhappy with Xinwei coZ he sorta 'lectured' for my faults that day.heehee..Oops I am a horrible creature!!I was asked to wait for Jedidiah(one of the kids) near his house..but he is really taking a very long time to come down...I need to have patience!!
Children service was powerful.I could sense the HOly spirit even though the songs are quite kiddy!!I came to ponder if I have chosen the right ministry maybe I am just not good with Kids.I don't have the heart for them.I may have just chose it because I felt the need to train my patience.But I like the feeling of interceding with other people's lives.It feels good to love the kids.It feels good to hug them and play with them.It melts me when I see them smile.Jeryl always say,"Teacher Szeyin, I love you" then he will hug me...awww...thats my motivation.Hope I can be a great sister to them so that when they need me I can help and not shun the problems.Today I was asked to take care of the two little petite gals:Rachel and Charlotte, K2 and N1 respectively.Very adorable.KIds are lovable only if they obey.If they dont, its disastrous...hahhaa..I was challenged to ask them to worship God because they are not mature enough to know who is God.
After children church, I went o meet Isza, Sheryl, Jim and peishan(instructors!!) for a movie at Lido.I was late as ususal.I was asked to watch this movie which is quite incomprehensible.Its eternal sunshine something something something..hahaha..MOral of the story:Never try to erase your memory no matter how bad or good they are.Its something that will stay with you forever.Memory is something unique and personal, appreciate and do reminscize to treasure but not hold on.
After the show we went for dinner at Far EAst.Btw, the main aim for meeting up is to celebrate Isza's birthday!! Felt quite bad I didnt her anything very nice but a bikini and a 'card' drawn on the bus.Hahaha I felt weird being with them because they are nicely dressed while me...I look like a mad Kid.I conclude that I don't quite clicque with them because I have got nothing to talk about but to listen.Well, I do enjoy their presence!Jason(another instructor rumoured to like me) came and met us for dinner at the 5th floor 'restuarant'.As usual, I was being suan all the way for the whole day by everybody.Heard from I sza that she broke up with Harta..Disheartened.I wont want to land myself in that stage.JIm and peishan were good, still as sticky.Sheryl..hahahha silly gal ...hurt herself during archery.She released the bow and hit her elbow..There was a large bruise!!Peishan started stoning after a while..So JIm brought her home.We went for a coffee after that.It was full time suaning by sheryl and Isza.OH we surprised ISZA by getting her a cake!! heehee the whole place sang happy birthday song for her*smileZ*I love ISZA!!Weird thing is that I dun feel embarrassed.I think they are jokers.Somehow In front of them, I don't dare to talk to Jason much.I wonder why..
"DO not yoke with the unyoke!!!" Thats the main reason why I didnt like Jason.Well, he is slightly plump.Mum says She doesnt want me to get a bf that is plump.He is sweet.He is a christian but a non-church goer.I am aware that he is nice.I am aware of every little things he did which shows that he care.BUt, sorry Jason...I am not supposed to lead you on.I can't bear to be mean.I dun deny that I like being like by others.I don't know if I like him or I sympathise with him.I know I am selfish.I will try to kick this habit.Maybe when I muster enough courage I will tell him all these.
**Attention to people reading this...Hmm..Sze doesnt want to get attach to a non-believer because She wants to have someone to have total comprehension of what she is feeling and able to support her through all persecuions.she will hope to find a boyfriend who is having the same conviction.Don't get the wrong idea that We christians, are being ba4 dao4.I am not discriminating non-believers.There are alot of nice people who are non-believers!! :) *Grinz*
Jason sent me home.We met ah hao and peizhi on our way back.heehee*PeiZHi!!! I miss her.She used to be in my cell group but she has backslided.A very nice girl.HUgged peiZhi!!
A HuG makes someone grow.It was told to me by Ms Ng(my History teacher in Cedar) that we need 8hugs a day to grow!!:) so do hug your friends!! :) Back to JAson..He sent me to the doorstep like what he did last time.Hmm...*ponder*I ask him not to send even attempt to drag him out of the train..FAiled.Accomplishment for the day: I finally passed him a copy of a section in Purpose Driven!! AMEN!!and some salad that Mum got back from shan's (cousin)chalet..
Rosie called.Oh boy I got loads of things to settle!1.Needa register for the camps in uni!!2.pack for my trip3.Exchange money.4.TAke passport size photos5.wrote cheques6.bank in cheques.I love Rosie!!The thing about having bestfriend is that you can talk about practically everything under the Sun!!No fears.I know she will not leave me.ASSURANCE!!She is very supportive.She decided not to go clubbing in BALI bcoZ i didnt want to even though I noe she really yearns to.Thank GOd for this lovely angel..
HAnchong sms me to say sorry.That day he sms me..He sounded really sweet.I dashed all his hopes by saying that I won't like a non-believer.I mean I am not trying to be spiritual over here.The thing about is that he is in army and its not fair for he is not exposed to the world and he doesnt know what he wants.He just want to get attach for the sake of getting attach(sorry if thats too frank)POor guy..Sorry pal, I dont want to lose you as a friend..I am been trying hard to include"friends for ever..friends..friend...pal"...all these words in the smses...hopefully he understands.
Dixon ask me how come one shot so many guys like me when last time i was the victim all the time..I do feel flattered but I am seriously not good.I have my flaws.I am fat, short, not sweet looking...I don't have the things that guys look out for.I think its a trial from God to see if I can handle all these funny things.OR may be temptaions from the devil..
I thank God for the beautiful day, and for the lessons learnt.Thank God that my parents never scold me for going home so late.Thank God that everything falls into place perfectly!!For my safety..For being with me...For his presence.I yearn for more of you!! :)
Thank you angeLs!!
sze

2 Comments:
At 3:00 AM ,
Anonymous said...
hallo my dearest cousin.. wad long entries u haf! haha.. but i managed to read finish.. somebody got so much tao hua yun eh? pass some to me if u dowan la! haha.. dun say bad things abt urself k.. u r a sweetie pie.. n character is more impt!(coz i'm no better myself) *hugz*
love ya, jie
At 11:28 PM ,
Anonymous said...
hey sze..rah here:)
don't speak negatively about yourself! You are who you are by the grace of God! :) I still love you. And i'm just a phone call / sms away if you need me around. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home