One more day to Bali !!
Dearest God,I thank you for every little thing that happened today,every blessing, every miracle...everything under the SUn!!
GREAT!! I woke up at 8 today to have breakfast with parents,DAy started beautifullly for the Sun rise up as if God is saying," My dear, Its time to wake!" sweet..I love being with my parents, the source of unconditional love.They are on the 2nd down the list other than God!Always have this urge to rush home early to see them, but apprently I still have yet to do it...*oops*
At the market,Dad bought a frog for ahma's lunch.The noise from the life-killing and the blood-stained equipments send total disgust all the way down my spine...Spare me!!
First lesson for Chrisitan Lifestyle(bible lessons)!!WOA!! Excited for the word of God!!We learnt that the Bible is our word and sword.It cleanses the contaminations from the world.FinaLLY, I realized the only way to feel clean, is by reading the bible everyday!I have a conviction, to read the word of God everyday.
It is great to be in God's presence.Its definitely not a gimmick by the church, because it is impossible to achieve that, the air is freash. It feels like angels are around.The whole place is pure and sancitified.Its like a fairy tale.Doves flying...This is know as God's presence not many people experience this supernatual environment...People will start weeping when they sense Him.
Today I went for the altar call.GREAT!!!......POOOF.........Pastor lay hands on me..and I fell.The feeling is funny..Something I have never experience before.ONE TOUCH that can make you fall...ITS just like trustfall.A mixture of fear and awe...This is God's power..WEpt, trembled..That is supernatural.The word is very very good today..AwesoME!! :) Its about slaying the Lions of my LIfe!! Thank God for this annointing and his presence!!
I thank God FOr Sarah's(my cell group family member),stephy's(my dearest cousin), weixin's(another dearest cousin)and JUstin's encouragements!! I feel very contented with friends like them..
I saw weixin's sms..I was very touched..It goes :"Yoz...tt time u toe me tt my dad say u r tryin2brainwash me right..er..i subtly asked him...he said he doesnt noe much..he din even noe tt u joined.I htink its a misunderstanding...hope tt u r nt affected or discouraged..."Thanks weixin...it really helps.
awwww~Stephy, I thank you for the comment you drop.YOu are a very sweet girl too..I really hope a great guy can take care of my dear dear gal over here..
Rahrah..I am always here for you too! you are never alone.We walk together.Share with me everytime you need a ear.I m near too!! :) you are a great blessing!
MUmmy and daddy: Thank you for worrying for me and make everything simpler.Withou you guys, I dunno where will I be..
Alan n Chris..Thanks for sending me to the bus stop!
Sharon n heLena n cynthiA n shaun!! Thanks for the smses!! YOu guys really are so sweet...I didnt expect a call nor a sms from you all to wish me bon voyage,,CYnthia's brother especially!! I thank God for all these little little angels..You guys lit the day with ur love!!
NOt missing out Rosie, thanks for all the reminders about what to bring.hahaha..Been receiving calls from this gal all the whileA very very thoughful person..I dunno what to do withou you! heehee I look forward to being with you in the hostel!:)
Cell group is peeeerfect...All turned up except jiaying and Zhenying.Its ok!! Hopefully all these gals do well for their exams!Chunshan w chicken pox, Jackson her bf, Avin,huiqiong, huiqin, renhao, pamela, priscila, christabel, Samuel, Chrsiton, Davin, Jonathan, DExter, Alan..Hopefully HUishan will come back...HUishan, it really hurts me to see u turn into rebellion.I love you for who you are.
JOn's brithday party was interesting.His house is beautiful.He is a man of humility!! I got so much to learn from this wonderful Brother..May you be blessed with love always!! :)
Oh ya..DAd is in Batam right now..Wonder how is He.Take care dada!!
OK!! MY luggage is still in a mess...The thing abt me is I am LAzY!! hahah hopefully I ll get things down in a proer way tml..OKie dox..I needa go do my conviciton!!
GREAT!! I woke up at 8 today to have breakfast with parents,DAy started beautifullly for the Sun rise up as if God is saying," My dear, Its time to wake!" sweet..I love being with my parents, the source of unconditional love.They are on the 2nd down the list other than God!Always have this urge to rush home early to see them, but apprently I still have yet to do it...*oops*
At the market,Dad bought a frog for ahma's lunch.The noise from the life-killing and the blood-stained equipments send total disgust all the way down my spine...Spare me!!
First lesson for Chrisitan Lifestyle(bible lessons)!!WOA!! Excited for the word of God!!We learnt that the Bible is our word and sword.It cleanses the contaminations from the world.FinaLLY, I realized the only way to feel clean, is by reading the bible everyday!I have a conviction, to read the word of God everyday.
It is great to be in God's presence.Its definitely not a gimmick by the church, because it is impossible to achieve that, the air is freash. It feels like angels are around.The whole place is pure and sancitified.Its like a fairy tale.Doves flying...This is know as God's presence not many people experience this supernatual environment...People will start weeping when they sense Him.
Today I went for the altar call.GREAT!!!......POOOF.........Pastor lay hands on me..and I fell.The feeling is funny..Something I have never experience before.ONE TOUCH that can make you fall...ITS just like trustfall.A mixture of fear and awe...This is God's power..WEpt, trembled..That is supernatural.The word is very very good today..AwesoME!! :) Its about slaying the Lions of my LIfe!! Thank God for this annointing and his presence!!
I thank God FOr Sarah's(my cell group family member),stephy's(my dearest cousin), weixin's(another dearest cousin)and JUstin's encouragements!! I feel very contented with friends like them..
I saw weixin's sms..I was very touched..It goes :"Yoz...tt time u toe me tt my dad say u r tryin2brainwash me right..er..i subtly asked him...he said he doesnt noe much..he din even noe tt u joined.I htink its a misunderstanding...hope tt u r nt affected or discouraged..."Thanks weixin...it really helps.
awwww~Stephy, I thank you for the comment you drop.YOu are a very sweet girl too..I really hope a great guy can take care of my dear dear gal over here..
Rahrah..I am always here for you too! you are never alone.We walk together.Share with me everytime you need a ear.I m near too!! :) you are a great blessing!
MUmmy and daddy: Thank you for worrying for me and make everything simpler.Withou you guys, I dunno where will I be..
Alan n Chris..Thanks for sending me to the bus stop!
Sharon n heLena n cynthiA n shaun!! Thanks for the smses!! YOu guys really are so sweet...I didnt expect a call nor a sms from you all to wish me bon voyage,,CYnthia's brother especially!! I thank God for all these little little angels..You guys lit the day with ur love!!
NOt missing out Rosie, thanks for all the reminders about what to bring.hahaha..Been receiving calls from this gal all the whileA very very thoughful person..I dunno what to do withou you! heehee I look forward to being with you in the hostel!:)
Cell group is peeeerfect...All turned up except jiaying and Zhenying.Its ok!! Hopefully all these gals do well for their exams!Chunshan w chicken pox, Jackson her bf, Avin,huiqiong, huiqin, renhao, pamela, priscila, christabel, Samuel, Chrsiton, Davin, Jonathan, DExter, Alan..Hopefully HUishan will come back...HUishan, it really hurts me to see u turn into rebellion.I love you for who you are.
JOn's brithday party was interesting.His house is beautiful.He is a man of humility!! I got so much to learn from this wonderful Brother..May you be blessed with love always!! :)
Oh ya..DAd is in Batam right now..Wonder how is He.Take care dada!!
OK!! MY luggage is still in a mess...The thing abt me is I am LAzY!! hahah hopefully I ll get things down in a proer way tml..OKie dox..I needa go do my conviciton!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home