a little light in the dark
early in the morning i have decided to pen down my thoughts.
I talked to Andrew!It was a very very nice chat.Its easy,its great and its happy to know that we can flow!I bet he felt the same way.A strong sense of identity in him..We shared about what we feel.He said he dun like to talk on the phone for more than 20min but guess what we talked for about 40min!Thank you Andrew..His vision and dream will carry him far.He is going to make it there someday.
I learn to mature and to trust the Lord for everything.
awhile ago i was wrestling on the bed..trying to sleep but hard to, because of my flu and also because my roomie is talking to her bf..Sometimes I begin to wonder is it because I am too self-centred.I was getting abit confussed of whether I should feel upset or should I just let matter rest.
I woke up at 2plus.wanted to spend time with God.I saw adam online.told him about my flu..This nice friend came and pass me clarinase at 2plus in the morning..he stays a blk away fr me.Nice friend.Had a very good chat with him.Thank God that He has restored a friendship. I thought the admiration for him will either rekindle or worsen the friendship.But thank God again..He brings it back on a beautiful way.sometimes we may feel helpess, but who can deny that He alone brings everything into place.Every situation..He will put it in place.The talk with Adam allows me to know more about whats happening in his life and of course this chat brings much of a peace to know that he is ok.Although its easy to tok to any other brothers about myself..I find it comforting because he listens and he acknowledge what I say.thank God
in Isaiah 46:4
Even in your old age and gray hairs i am he,I am he who will sustain you;I have made you and I will carry you;I will sustain you can I will resuce you.
in hostel, espceially when Rosie is back.. I find it so hard to find a time n place to pray and read the bible.Find it challenging when she swears and complains for it brings down spirit.I got to repair my spirits everyday, which forces me in a good way, to really spend time with God.
Today I was asked by my pschologist tutor..who am I?
I told him...
1.I am a very important member of the family
2.I love to help others and bring joy
3.I am God's child
He was amazed.The class brightens up a little.I feel that knowing my identity in Christ is something that not many can understand.I hope this identity will help me to help others and eventually bring forth an immense joy that none can achieve..I really do.I love my mum, my dad, because we are tied together with one blood relationship.thank God for them *hugs*
Hope that I can do well for the test I have tml didnt really study.
I talked to Andrew!It was a very very nice chat.Its easy,its great and its happy to know that we can flow!I bet he felt the same way.A strong sense of identity in him..We shared about what we feel.He said he dun like to talk on the phone for more than 20min but guess what we talked for about 40min!Thank you Andrew..His vision and dream will carry him far.He is going to make it there someday.
I learn to mature and to trust the Lord for everything.
awhile ago i was wrestling on the bed..trying to sleep but hard to, because of my flu and also because my roomie is talking to her bf..Sometimes I begin to wonder is it because I am too self-centred.I was getting abit confussed of whether I should feel upset or should I just let matter rest.
I woke up at 2plus.wanted to spend time with God.I saw adam online.told him about my flu..This nice friend came and pass me clarinase at 2plus in the morning..he stays a blk away fr me.Nice friend.Had a very good chat with him.Thank God that He has restored a friendship. I thought the admiration for him will either rekindle or worsen the friendship.But thank God again..He brings it back on a beautiful way.sometimes we may feel helpess, but who can deny that He alone brings everything into place.Every situation..He will put it in place.The talk with Adam allows me to know more about whats happening in his life and of course this chat brings much of a peace to know that he is ok.Although its easy to tok to any other brothers about myself..I find it comforting because he listens and he acknowledge what I say.thank God
in Isaiah 46:4
Even in your old age and gray hairs i am he,I am he who will sustain you;I have made you and I will carry you;I will sustain you can I will resuce you.
in hostel, espceially when Rosie is back.. I find it so hard to find a time n place to pray and read the bible.Find it challenging when she swears and complains for it brings down spirit.I got to repair my spirits everyday, which forces me in a good way, to really spend time with God.
Today I was asked by my pschologist tutor..who am I?
I told him...
1.I am a very important member of the family
2.I love to help others and bring joy
3.I am God's child
He was amazed.The class brightens up a little.I feel that knowing my identity in Christ is something that not many can understand.I hope this identity will help me to help others and eventually bring forth an immense joy that none can achieve..I really do.I love my mum, my dad, because we are tied together with one blood relationship.thank God for them *hugs*
Hope that I can do well for the test I have tml didnt really study.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home