A brand new week
finally back in action!
hmm....its a long time since i ever wanna blog something down since there isnt much of a time n effort to do so.last week was a hectic week but this week its gonna be a better one.
was pretty traumatised by something that happened to a friend. i wonder if she may visit my blog..
certainly feel un-peace when i found out he shared bed w her..i didnt take time to ponder upon wad they were doin of course..it becomes a norm her in NTU that a guy sleep with a gal on the same bed even if they just noe each other for a while..even if the roomie is around..
Deception comes in play when u begin to think is it that you are too conservative and too out-of-flow.Many fall for this deception and begin to follow the trend..While many is not ashame of whatever they are doing.How abt you?Do u think its ok?
What is the world becoming today? I thank God that I have a sound mind..and have a right purpose..not of lust..less of earthly desires.Thank God that all my friends are capable of protecting themselves..
Of course there are light-heartening moments during the week..
I wanna thank God for Jessica who brightens up my day when I talk to her..and I get to know more abt her life!!
I wanna thank God for the great family that loves.I realise that nowadays my Daddy is super sweet and cute!I guess prayer always works..He seemed less stress and more childlike.Although he still persecutes me but i believe that one day salvation will come.And that will be the day I am smiling non stop!Daddy really cares..He n mummy calls me when I am alone in the hostel to make sure that everything is going fine.Followed by the financial blessings that i cun deny! I thank God for that..
Thank God for cynthia who brings excitement.And on Sat we tlaked all the way till 5a.m..Really good talk.Sometimes I do hope I can dun stay in hostel, well lets see..
Hanchong msg me from Indonesia.He is doin fine with the rescue work.Thank God for he has really matured quite abit.
Talked to pamela..(tj) Nice girl..We are very connected in fact! A eager learner, a happy soul..
Hmmm..one big thing that i miss out is the dinner w Shan they all..I would very much love to but i guess I need to spend time with my family and studies.WHeee...REally miss shan quite a bit.Guess its the times that we had spent together.Thank God that we are still connected..but recently she is slightly not as happy.I am still praying!I know God will love her by giving her more comfort from friends!! :)
Thank God for my brother!For testing my patience.When I was asleep, he came in and disturb my sleep.Of course I was irritated but that give me a chance to improve on the patience level..
Thank God for Alvin.His innocence in Christ makes me realise that there is childlike-ness in him.Looking forward to see him grow!!
Thank God for Zhenying aka Babe!! Who stood by me during this long week to listen to me and to constantly back me up with God's words..Its strength renewed.Thats the best I ever have for this week I guess!! Learning to press into GOd when I need help.To encourage one another as a body of Christ.It invokes an tangible presence of God in my life.Cynthia as a non believer thinks that I am overly dependent on God(to her is just a belief and religion),and felt that I may not be independent..But I guess this Godly dependence gives strength and allows me to make my decision and stand in a firm and mature way.Well, I guess many unbelievers will not understand:)
Thank You Chun shan! For praying with me..perfect!!She grew..but thats not enought..POtential unleashing thats the best part!!
Cell is growing.Its great to see that the cell grows closer!!Lets take on the role as a sister/brother to love one another.To press into each other's life.He has called us to fellowship,not having superficial friendship.Elroy and lynn..I am believing that there will come a day we will be grand friends..
Thanks Samuel, JOnathan and Jeffrey for the encouragement.They may feel its just a sms...well it gives hope to someone who is dying of distress.. *hugs*
this week aim:WORK HARD,sleep HARd,smile hard,help hard, serve hard,pray harder!! :)
hmm....its a long time since i ever wanna blog something down since there isnt much of a time n effort to do so.last week was a hectic week but this week its gonna be a better one.
was pretty traumatised by something that happened to a friend. i wonder if she may visit my blog..
certainly feel un-peace when i found out he shared bed w her..i didnt take time to ponder upon wad they were doin of course..it becomes a norm her in NTU that a guy sleep with a gal on the same bed even if they just noe each other for a while..even if the roomie is around..
Deception comes in play when u begin to think is it that you are too conservative and too out-of-flow.Many fall for this deception and begin to follow the trend..While many is not ashame of whatever they are doing.How abt you?Do u think its ok?
What is the world becoming today? I thank God that I have a sound mind..and have a right purpose..not of lust..less of earthly desires.Thank God that all my friends are capable of protecting themselves..
Of course there are light-heartening moments during the week..
I wanna thank God for Jessica who brightens up my day when I talk to her..and I get to know more abt her life!!
I wanna thank God for the great family that loves.I realise that nowadays my Daddy is super sweet and cute!I guess prayer always works..He seemed less stress and more childlike.Although he still persecutes me but i believe that one day salvation will come.And that will be the day I am smiling non stop!Daddy really cares..He n mummy calls me when I am alone in the hostel to make sure that everything is going fine.Followed by the financial blessings that i cun deny! I thank God for that..
Thank God for cynthia who brings excitement.And on Sat we tlaked all the way till 5a.m..Really good talk.Sometimes I do hope I can dun stay in hostel, well lets see..
Hanchong msg me from Indonesia.He is doin fine with the rescue work.Thank God for he has really matured quite abit.
Talked to pamela..(tj) Nice girl..We are very connected in fact! A eager learner, a happy soul..
Hmmm..one big thing that i miss out is the dinner w Shan they all..I would very much love to but i guess I need to spend time with my family and studies.WHeee...REally miss shan quite a bit.Guess its the times that we had spent together.Thank God that we are still connected..but recently she is slightly not as happy.I am still praying!I know God will love her by giving her more comfort from friends!! :)
Thank God for my brother!For testing my patience.When I was asleep, he came in and disturb my sleep.Of course I was irritated but that give me a chance to improve on the patience level..
Thank God for Alvin.His innocence in Christ makes me realise that there is childlike-ness in him.Looking forward to see him grow!!
Thank God for Zhenying aka Babe!! Who stood by me during this long week to listen to me and to constantly back me up with God's words..Its strength renewed.Thats the best I ever have for this week I guess!! Learning to press into GOd when I need help.To encourage one another as a body of Christ.It invokes an tangible presence of God in my life.Cynthia as a non believer thinks that I am overly dependent on God(to her is just a belief and religion),and felt that I may not be independent..But I guess this Godly dependence gives strength and allows me to make my decision and stand in a firm and mature way.Well, I guess many unbelievers will not understand:)
Thank You Chun shan! For praying with me..perfect!!She grew..but thats not enought..POtential unleashing thats the best part!!
Cell is growing.Its great to see that the cell grows closer!!Lets take on the role as a sister/brother to love one another.To press into each other's life.He has called us to fellowship,not having superficial friendship.Elroy and lynn..I am believing that there will come a day we will be grand friends..
Thanks Samuel, JOnathan and Jeffrey for the encouragement.They may feel its just a sms...well it gives hope to someone who is dying of distress.. *hugs*
this week aim:WORK HARD,sleep HARd,smile hard,help hard, serve hard,pray harder!! :)

1 Comments:
At 1:59 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Amen aMEn! --buddy HQ
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home