Valentine's day! 14 Feb :)
Happy Valetine's day!


Roses roses roses.. Its so nice seeing couples holding hands around the streets. My dear friend weiting's boyfriend sent her flowers and got her really touched. Hahaha Weiting on the other hand started preparing one or two weeks doing something really sweet for him too. On this day, i guess it reminds me of God's unfailing love for me. Of course Its I don't say that because I am single but really because God loves me. Pst Zhuang reminded us too on wednesday. Jesus is my valentine. I thank God for this day because I have planted seeds of love into the people around me.
Treated mummy and little sis (szejia) to dinner in Jurong East. Hahaha.. I enjoyed myself! At night we drove to Airport to fetch daddy followed by froggy porridge at kallang.hahha My driving skills got to improve alot man, if not my mum will constantly be having panic attacks :p


Roses roses roses.. Its so nice seeing couples holding hands around the streets. My dear friend weiting's boyfriend sent her flowers and got her really touched. Hahaha Weiting on the other hand started preparing one or two weeks doing something really sweet for him too. On this day, i guess it reminds me of God's unfailing love for me. Of course Its I don't say that because I am single but really because God loves me. Pst Zhuang reminded us too on wednesday. Jesus is my valentine. I thank God for this day because I have planted seeds of love into the people around me.

Treated mummy and little sis (szejia) to dinner in Jurong East. Hahaha.. I enjoyed myself! At night we drove to Airport to fetch daddy followed by froggy porridge at kallang.hahha My driving skills got to improve alot man, if not my mum will constantly be having panic attacks :p




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home