Waiting on You, Lord

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

wednesday morning

Super early in the morning, its so nice to start praying carefreely, God is love.. Just felt so happy..
School started last week. Just felt very thankful that I went through last week with God and with my dearest leader Zhenying. Forever forgiving, protective, and full of love is she. I learnt this time. God, teach me to live in humility. Its a conviction of the heart to choose to be humble. God, I don't want to be proud.
Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a puble spectacle of them triumphing over them in it. Col 2:15 Jesus took it out of my way , having nailed it to the cross. My Savior, thank you..
Just wanna say a big thank you to You God.
Create in me a clean heart as i come away with you
Wash away .. all of my stains,
& restore to me the joy I have in You
You are my hiding place..!!
Chris, thank you. I just love being with you. I miss talking to you. Thank God for a friend who hears and understands!
Lilian, thanks.. hahah.. gotta confess that i always secretly compare with you during lectures.. (repented, confessed, forgiven) Lilian, thank you for helping me add/drop & looking for my modules. I know you care. Thank you for waking up to listen to me. I appreciate you.. really
Peanut aka tongleng, hahah. thank you for being so kind, help me so much in my studies all the time. Selfless, unique in ur own way.. I pray that you will get to know Jesus one day. He loves you tongleng. He really does.. When you feel His presence you will know that He is so real. He loves you and He knows everything you are thinking.. Knocking at the door of your heart waiting for you to open up one day!!
Happy birthday Saren my dearest sister. to think that 8months had passed so fast. we went through times together.. God thank you for strengthening this friendship. I felt YOUR LOVE!!thank you sis for all the little presents you got for me. haha even though i have a longer lag time, it doesnt stop me from appreciating you. maybe i never express enough, i really love you as a sister!! :) thanks saren
Jess, jess jess... hmm.. I love you sis.. *hugs*
Oh ya.. forget to tell you guys that i finally pluck up alot of courage to ask daddy about my baptism. Although he was angry and don't seem to agree, I felt that something in the atmosphere had broken. I felt a breakthrough, a joy.. Holy Spirit, I know that You are with me. You gave me hope, courage and positivity! Thank You for Your faith!! I love You !!
GOD THANK YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home