GOD LOVES ME
God loves me!!!!
GOd loves me
GOd loves me
GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
GOD LOVES ME!!!!
i am going to bask in the love of God everyday..
God loves me that He heals me..
He loves me that He sends people to encourage me to love me..
God You love me when my mum sends medicine to my room
God You love me when she makes breakfast for me
God You love me when ZhenYing speaks to me
God You love me when Pst Joyce speaks to me
God You loves me for who I am
God You loves me and there is no need to compare
There is nothing that separates me from Your love
God You love me even when the mistakes I've made
God You love me and You know what I am thinking about, what I am doing and what I am going to do
God You love me
GOd loves me
GOd loves me
GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME GOD LOVES ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
GOD LOVES ME!!!!
i am going to bask in the love of God everyday..
God loves me that He heals me..
He loves me that He sends people to encourage me to love me..
God You love me when my mum sends medicine to my room
God You love me when she makes breakfast for me
God You love me when ZhenYing speaks to me
God You love me when Pst Joyce speaks to me
God You loves me for who I am
God You loves me and there is no need to compare
There is nothing that separates me from Your love
God You love me even when the mistakes I've made
God You love me and You know what I am thinking about, what I am doing and what I am going to do
God You love me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home