so long
its been a real long time since i last pen down my thoughts after china.
I felt that I really matured alot during this long break! Especially when I go overseas the LORD make me see things in a different way, of course I took on a different perspectives in life.
I love the place because its beautiful..the people there are innocent..
i reach out during this trip to the tour guide,the driver and another guy through writting of letters. I felt that God is constantly near me protecting me.. and PRASIE the LORD my sister is saved!The vastness of the land opens my heart to allow greater thoughts and happiness.Everyday is filled with the eternal sunshine and smiles.
Szeyin is too tired to narrate the whole trip. Heehee.I thank God because the constant struggle with Adam is gone!!totally! because I was totally absorbed in this trip. I learnt abt China history ..the culture.the language..
Day1-Guangzhou.Went to Sun Zhong Sun Ji nian tang! A spectacular building.4000peopleaudi without any pillar in the middle.With a clever play of destructive and constructive properties of waves,the designer eliminated the echos! BeautifuL.
I learnt that I am really very blessed to have my parents around as comapred to the last trip which I went along.They are so so so sweet. They took care of everything. The medicine.The air tickets,the currencies,the clothes,the necessities....everything! And my dad bless me with 1000RMB!which is $200..I really feel that I should treasure them more. (but duNno why right now I am not doing so..got to get back on track le)
Day2-Changsha.Beautiful.i love the maple trees at the side of the roads.the terracing.the houses.the graze..the big big land!!the clear blue sky.the plain road!i love this time wiht my family..we had a long journey travelling to chang jia jie..xiao tian's home town. I miss him.He is the tour guide!!
Day3-we are already at chang jia jie. I felt that the lord wants me to reach out to hte 3china guys.prayed in the long journey that last for 7hr!!for the next few days My mum was sick.so was my sis.they got food poisoning.So do i.I should learn to take gd care of my mu7m!!bible says we should honor our parents. Being constantly conscious of God's words.
I got to break the ice between me n my neighor!I love the deep rapport build between us..
I felt that I really matured alot during this long break! Especially when I go overseas the LORD make me see things in a different way, of course I took on a different perspectives in life.
I love the place because its beautiful..the people there are innocent..
i reach out during this trip to the tour guide,the driver and another guy through writting of letters. I felt that God is constantly near me protecting me.. and PRASIE the LORD my sister is saved!The vastness of the land opens my heart to allow greater thoughts and happiness.Everyday is filled with the eternal sunshine and smiles.
Szeyin is too tired to narrate the whole trip. Heehee.I thank God because the constant struggle with Adam is gone!!totally! because I was totally absorbed in this trip. I learnt abt China history ..the culture.the language..
Day1-Guangzhou.Went to Sun Zhong Sun Ji nian tang! A spectacular building.4000peopleaudi without any pillar in the middle.With a clever play of destructive and constructive properties of waves,the designer eliminated the echos! BeautifuL.
I learnt that I am really very blessed to have my parents around as comapred to the last trip which I went along.They are so so so sweet. They took care of everything. The medicine.The air tickets,the currencies,the clothes,the necessities....everything! And my dad bless me with 1000RMB!which is $200..I really feel that I should treasure them more. (but duNno why right now I am not doing so..got to get back on track le)
Day2-Changsha.Beautiful.i love the maple trees at the side of the roads.the terracing.the houses.the graze..the big big land!!the clear blue sky.the plain road!i love this time wiht my family..we had a long journey travelling to chang jia jie..xiao tian's home town. I miss him.He is the tour guide!!
Day3-we are already at chang jia jie. I felt that the lord wants me to reach out to hte 3china guys.prayed in the long journey that last for 7hr!!for the next few days My mum was sick.so was my sis.they got food poisoning.So do i.I should learn to take gd care of my mu7m!!bible says we should honor our parents. Being constantly conscious of God's words.
I got to break the ice between me n my neighor!I love the deep rapport build between us..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home