#include
#include
#include
#include
#include
void blankWindow(void);
{
float x,y,pointsize=6.0;
int j; //float linewidth=6.0;
glClearColor(0.5,0.0,0.0,0.0);
glClear(GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT);
glColor3f(0,0,1,0,0,0);
//glLinewidth(linewidth); glPointsize(pointsize);
x=0.0; y=0.0;
glBegin(GL_POINTS);
for(j=1; j<10;j++)
{
glVertex2f(x,y);
x+=0.1; } glEnd();
glBegin(GL_LINES);
x=0.0; y=0.0;
for(j=1, j<10;j++)
{
glVertex2f(x.y);
glVertex2f(x,y+0.7);
x=+0.1;
//y+=0.1;
}
glEnd();
glFlush();
}
int main(int argc, char*argv[])
{
char ss[20];
//printf("hello world\n");
glutInit(&argc, argv);
//initialise glut library glutInDisplayMode(GLUT_RGBA);
//initialize display mode to RGBA glutInitWindowPOsition(100,100)
//place window glutInWindowSize(200,200); //size window
//get(ss)
//glutCreativeWindow(ss); //window name glutCreateWindow("My window");
gllutDisplayFunc(blankWindow); glutMainLoop(); return 0;
}
YES!!its the horrible computing class I am in now.. sitting beside my 3 funny classmates!! Help!! :)
hahahas. its 3 weeks to exams, n I am still in a choativ manner...
But thank God for He gives me peace..
Hopefully, I can tide through this storm!!!
its been a very roller-coasting riding experience last week..
It is when I realise that man cannot be trusted..
You ll never know how they feel, think, act... even though they may appear all nice and harmless...
I wonder.. is there someone you can trust...
Hmmmms..
*ponders*
#include
#include
#include
#include
void blankWindow(void);
{
float x,y,pointsize=6.0;
int j; //float linewidth=6.0;
glClearColor(0.5,0.0,0.0,0.0);
glClear(GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT);
glColor3f(0,0,1,0,0,0);
//glLinewidth(linewidth); glPointsize(pointsize);
x=0.0; y=0.0;
glBegin(GL_POINTS);
for(j=1; j<10;j++)
{
glVertex2f(x,y);
x+=0.1; } glEnd();
glBegin(GL_LINES);
x=0.0; y=0.0;
for(j=1, j<10;j++)
{
glVertex2f(x.y);
glVertex2f(x,y+0.7);
x=+0.1;
//y+=0.1;
}
glEnd();
glFlush();
}
int main(int argc, char*argv[])
{
char ss[20];
//printf("hello world\n");
glutInit(&argc, argv);
//initialise glut library glutInDisplayMode(GLUT_RGBA);
//initialize display mode to RGBA glutInitWindowPOsition(100,100)
//place window glutInWindowSize(200,200); //size window
//get(ss)
//glutCreativeWindow(ss); //window name glutCreateWindow("My window");
gllutDisplayFunc(blankWindow); glutMainLoop(); return 0;
}
YES!!its the horrible computing class I am in now.. sitting beside my 3 funny classmates!! Help!! :)
hahahas. its 3 weeks to exams, n I am still in a choativ manner...
But thank God for He gives me peace..
Hopefully, I can tide through this storm!!!
its been a very roller-coasting riding experience last week..
It is when I realise that man cannot be trusted..
You ll never know how they feel, think, act... even though they may appear all nice and harmless...
I wonder.. is there someone you can trust...
Hmmmms..
*ponders*

1 Comments:
At 1:43 AM ,
zhen said...
babe! (B2) hey. haven't really been talking to ya lately. guess both of us have been busy w our studies. but you noe wad? i'm still praying for you! haha. noe that God will open up doors for you, grant you the strength and wisdom that you need, and surround you with peace and joy! yep. love ya! -zHen- (B1)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home